Since Halloween is a mere month and some more days aways -- I naturally -- have been already researching and googling different ideas for our group to use as Halloween Costumes ...
also been brainstorming what to carve on my pumpkin this year ...
also been brainstorming what to carve on my pumpkin this year ...
Anyway -- I stumbled upon THIS costume ..
Adult Cheerios Cheerleader Costume - Glee
Adult Glee Cheerios Cheerleader Costume includes:
•Tank top
•Skirt
•Shakers
•Inflatable belly
Give me a hey, give me a ho, give me a cheer if Glee is your favorite show! Our Glee Cheerios Cheerleader Costume looks exactly as seen on the show! Glee Cheerios Cheerleader Costume for adults features a skirt and tank top with "WMHS" print and comes with an optional inflatable belly.
Adult Glee Cheerios Cheerleader Costume includes:
•Tank top
•Skirt
•Shakers
•Inflatable belly
waaaaaaiiiittt a cheeri-hi-ho minute?!?
an INFLATABLE belly?!?!
You mean I have the option to be a pregnant high school cheerleader?!!
ummm, no thank you.
and I am a little disturbed that it is even an option.
You mean I have the option to be a pregnant high school cheerleader?!!
ummm, no thank you.
and I am a little disturbed that it is even an option.
I figured - worst case scenario:
some underoos + a magic marker = costume done. and done.
What are you guys doing for Halloween? any good group costume idea suggestions?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment