Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Throwback Thursday.

Yesterday an email chain going around work about baseball ... and the extent of my skills being standing WAY out in right field and praying a ball never gets hit in my general direction-- led to me to remember...and then YouTube this commerical from 1990 ...

So ... in this first installment of "Throwback Thursday's" ... I present to you a little treat from our childhood:

I know you remember this commerical -- if not from the beginning of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle VHS ... which by the way ... we still own...then from just watching Saturday morning cartoons in the 90s.

I still -- to this day -- can sing the whole commerical.

but ask me to remember some math equations?! not a chance.
feel free to sing along while you watch .... I know you want to. Do it. Do it, do it.

No comments: