Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

clear eyes. full hearts. cant lose.

If you're looking for a new (well already 3 seasons in "new") tv show to become obssessed with and add to your DVR schedule ... Friday Night Lights should be it. It returns tonight to NBC for its fourth season. Having the season already premiere on directTV, I took advantage of having friends with satellite and watched the first half of the season over at Ross and Bean's house ... (Ross understands my love for Tim Riggins) ... but on a Wednesday night it got more and more difficult to make it over there and even though Ross saved them all on his DVR I thought I would have to take over their apartment one Saturday and catch up. When NBC announced that they would carry the 4th season this spring ... I did a tiny dance of joy and realized I could wait like that rest of the little people and watch it in May.

Well, its finally May ... and its finally back. Although we have a new QB1 (who I swear is Tyler Hansbrough just younger), a brand new high school ... its East v West ... and Riggins, Jason Street and everyone has graduated ...who will be back? You'll have to tune in to find out.

No comments: