Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Stuart Sheppard!

Last weekend I traveled up to Cincinnati for Beth and Stuart's Wedding Weekend!!! Being two of my good friends from Wingate, I was double excited to know both sides of the wedding party and be included on this special day!

 I arrived on Thursday afternoon and got the grand tour of Cincinnati ... and by that I mean Beth kept getting lost and so we happened to drive by everything on our way to dinner and the hotel! The weekend was slammed packed with wedding events, catching up with old college friends, too much eating and good times! Beth was such a gorgeous bride and I was so honored to be a part of their celebration. I don't want to brag ... but I think I was a pretty awesome Maid of Honor ... I think the groomsmen sat their and mocked me the whole time I was running around fixing her train, veil, hair and anything else that my duties required of me.... but it was all worth it! Here's a couple photos from the weekend!

 CONGRATULATIONS MR AND MRS STUART SHEPPARD!!!


My greeting at the Cincinnati airport ... after I finally found the right baggage claim!


Beth with her Bridesmaids and flower girls at the Bridesmaid Luncheon


With the Bride to be!


My view from my hotel room -- the Cincinnati Bengals Stadium


Macie and Morgan are ready for the rehearsal!


The Grooms Cake -- Lexi!


The future Mrs. Sheppard at the rehearsal dinner


Mr and Mrs Sheppard


Congrats Beth !!


No comments: