I didn't have the heart to tell him that I didn't keep his drawings and photos ... but I did keep the bowls and giraffe. Now what am I going to do with this birdhouse? Mom ... I'm bringing it home to put at the lake, I think the birds will really like it! ha!
southern girl trying to survive in the capital..not the hunger games capital...the nations capital.
Friday, May 28, 2010
top gun? or birdhouse? or both?
Today, on the last day of school for the 2009-2010 year , I arrived and had this birdhouse on my desk with a note from Gray (who by now has literally given me his entire art portfolio) that simply said "This is the best peice of art I have ever done". He then later came in to make sure I saw it ... and knew it was an airplane birdhouse. Yes, Gray ... thank you for clarifying..but I had figured that out.
I didn't have the heart to tell him that I didn't keep his drawings and photos ... but I did keep the bowls and giraffe. Now what am I going to do with this birdhouse? Mom ... I'm bringing it home to put at the lake, I think the birds will really like it! ha!
I didn't have the heart to tell him that I didn't keep his drawings and photos ... but I did keep the bowls and giraffe. Now what am I going to do with this birdhouse? Mom ... I'm bringing it home to put at the lake, I think the birds will really like it! ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment