I apologize.
I have just spent the last week across the pond in London, England ... I need to sort photos, organize my thoughts - and get that post up quite soon. So hold on, It's coming.
In the meantime -- as I have been flipping through my camera and the pictures I took on my trip -- I realized a few things:a) I found out it's quite hard to take a lot of photos when there are 2 people on the trip. It was a father/daughter trip ... Well, not hard to take photos -- but hard to take photos of us. So most of the photos are just me. or just the building and scenary.
b) which leads me to: when the photo is just of the building ... why do we do that? What makes me think my shot of St. Paul's Cathedral, in which you can't even see the top of the dome which makes it so famous, is better than any image I can google?!?
I suppose it's the fact that I took it with my own camera -- therefore -- verifying that I was indeed there and took it myself. Proof I've seen it, walked through it, etc.
c) I realized that we didn't get a single photo of Dad and me together. Which is okay, really ... I think I took one of him in front of the War Cabinet Rooms ... and one of him looking confused at the maps (more on that later) but I swear to you: it WAS me and him in London.
So until then ... WE made it there fine ... we made it back fine and now I'm just trying to reorganize all the chaos that I left here before I went ... so ... hold on ... England post and lots more to come as the Summer Shenanigans unfold!
No comments:
Post a Comment