Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day & I'm off to NOLA.

I'm leaving today for our annual NATA Convention & Symposium.... and this year's destination?!

NAWLINS.

Bags are packed ... plane ticket is printed -- seat is already picked out as well. I purposely chose to sit next to John Erb so that we could discuss important things like - how I am going to deal with Dustin Ackley playing in the big leagues and it conflicted with my Phillies association ... which was created with last years' NATA meeting in Philly.


So - with that - the only thing left to do is head down to Louisiana and learn some new Athletic Training stuff.

and also - reunite with the Wingate Alum at our Alumni party, sight see around NOLA, eat some gumbo, get a Hurricane from Pat O'Briens, sing some karaoke at The Cats Meow, try to find places that will be showing the College World Series so I can keep up with my Tar Heels, check out Bourbon Street, the French Quarter and the Warehouse District, listen to some Nawlins jazz, get some famour pastries from ... well, from that famous pastry shop. (I have all this listed out in my folder), try to find Drew Brees and say whats up...you know ... typical NOLA things to do.

Be back on Wednesday ...

AND ALSO TODAY:

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there! Enjoy it!

clearly, my Dad rocks the most.
(I mean, did you NOT read the past 4 posts about London?!?)




No comments: