Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Sweet Julia Turns 1!

It's hard to believe that it was this time last year I was freaking out in Philly because baby Julia had finally decided to join us and I wasn't there for it!! Now a full year later ... I was freaking out in New Orleans because I was missing her first birthday party! haha, I can't win!

 Yesterday, Julia turned 1 and they celebrated with some friends and family and of course ...
lots and lots of cake.  (which is good news for me, as I am Aunt Cake...maybe the
subliminal messages with help with me being the favorite Aunt,
 I'll be associated with fun things
like birthdays and parties. )

Julia not so sure about this whole cake thing.


The Smith Family!

She already loves opening presents ... atta girl!!!!


Rives putting the moves on Natalie and Nay's daughter, Caroline.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA! AUNT CAKE LOVES YOU!


No comments: