I'm in a throwback photo phase. I was overseas during Ellen's birthday on the 5th ... although I did get her a card and facebook post on time!!
(bonus sister points)
So here ... is now her (belated) Birthday Blog Post!
Happy Birthday to my favorite big sister, El!
I love you!
Ellen and Me ...
on what I think is the awesome banana seat could bike she had.
this is one of my favorite photos of the three of us.
Yes, that is me that Ellen is holding.
and yes, for whatever reason -- that is my actual facial expression.
You see? I've always struggled.
1 comment:
For whatever reason?? I'd say it's obvious from the way you are being handled in the photo.
I need a copy of that photo though. Sorry you didn't get a good father/daughter photo in London, but hope you had fun.
Post a Comment