Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ch-ch-ch-changes.




After months of debate ... and after many people telling me "ew, your hair is so long" ... and yes... a few "I love your hair being so long" I  finally made an appointment...
I mean honestly -- I posted THIS in September! Yeesh --->   to cut or not to cut ...

and I got nowhere on my decision of what to actually do with it... so I just let it keep growing.

and grow it did. out of control.

After I made my appointment, I then spent about a weeks worth of debate about what I was actually going to do when I got into the salon chair ...

Well today was the big day and I bit the bullet and put the fate of my hair into some Duke fan's hands named Linsday .. who has been cutting my hair since I got to Charlotte. Yes, folks, my hairdresser is a Duke fan. I'm surprised that she didn't make me a mullett and then charge me an absurd amount (because let's face it ... that is probably what I would done...)


So I walked in with hair this length:



...had 10" cut off...




and walked out looking like this:





excuse the messy PE office behind me ... but I had to find someone to take my photo!


No comments: