Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SB XLVI - oh heyyy beckham.

Top 5 Super Bowl Commericals

In no particular order ...
 and yes, I'm aware there were  other great ones, and some awesome movie trailers as well...
(I mean TWO Tim Riggins' trailers before halftime ... winnnnning)
...so feel free to agree to disagree with my list.


1. H&M ... David Beckham -- I'll be honest...after that...I forgot we were even watching a football game.

"A Beckham underpants ad in the Super Bowl is the best indicator yet that soccer is here to stay in America" - Seth Meyers




2. I forgot even what this ad was for --had to google it today ...  but the fact that He-Man struts across the screen made all of us gasp, look around to confirm that YES, indeed that did just happen and return to our 5 year old selves. MetLife ...  Snoopy and ALL the gang.




3. Honda CRV & Ferris Bueller ... I mean ... Matthew Broderick. It might have been the song choice that won me over ... but thought it was all quite clever..."ooommm bamp bamp. chickachickahhhhh"



4. M&M's .... I'm sexy and I know it.



5. Doritos --- "You didnt see nuthin"


No comments: