I have a rule in my Athletic Training Room
(well, all ATR's have this rule ... but ... whatevs)
NO CLEATS ALLOWED.
So when an athlete walks in -- I point to his or her cleats and say "Nope. Take 'em off ... or get out" .. sometimes to be honest I just point down to their feet and yell "cleats! cleats! cleats!" until they finally figure out ... I am not happy about their cleats.
It's actually pretty normal routine (which irritates me since the rule has been in effect the entire time I have worked here) .. and yesterday I once again -- told one of my athetes --
Me: No sir. Take 'em off ... or get out
Kid: but i just need ice ...
Me: well I am sorry, but you have to take your cleats off if you want to come in and get ice
Kid: what if I crawl?
and he did.
just crawled through my Athletic Training Room.
Welcome to my work day.

No comments:
Post a Comment