Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

pizza pizza what up.

Let me tell you all about the text conversation I had with my sister last night.

She texted me regarding her reaction to seeing The Hunger Games ... this conversation ended with her just calling me and both of us laughing too hard to actually say any actual words.

this actually reminded me of our BBM conversation I shared here: can i get a hollllllllla

Sister: amazing
Me: hahaha, I know right
Sister: I thought they did a really good job with it ... I'm totally team peeta hi gail is super hot
Sister: so auto correct got peed a but not the word but
Sister: pizza pizza what up
Me: hahahaha. i agree with all of your points.
Sister: from now on lets only talk into you phones and see what it comes out
Me: my autocorrect when i was typing kept changing Peeta to Pretax
Sister: I just said PEETA peed a ... whatevs
Sister: pizza pizza what up is making my giggle
Me: haha, i literally laughed outloud...by myself
Sister: mind keeps jamming it to pee to the animal rights organization
Me: hahahaha
Sister: speaking of pizza espn
Sister: ah ah ah ah ah ah ah zip

at this point she just called me. as we both laughed uncontrollably and tried to make sense of what just happened.

Result: From now on we will only text eachother using voice command and then have to translate/guess what we are actually trying to say.

Pizza Pizza what up.

No comments: