Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

brackets busted??

I know MY bracket is looking a little wonky after the conclusions of the the last few rounds. Due to the Duke loss though I am COMPLETELY okay with it. I had them losing today anyway

I started tied for 1st after Thursday ... then came Friday and Saturday and I have dropped to tied for 7th and 15th. I need some things to turn around! Im currently 4th in my HM bracket ... and lots of bball to go still.

You know whose bracket didn't get shaken up by the Mizzou loss to Norfolk State?!

Alexander Ovechkin of the Washington Capitals.

"Everyone needs to take back all the mean things they said about Alex Ovechkin's third-grade napkin scrawl of a bracket. He nailed the Norfolk St upset over Missouri and appears to have them advancing to the Elite Eight" - deadspin



Off to Greensboro for the final round before the Sweet Sixteen --
it'll be an easier day not dealing with the Duke fans!!
GO HEELS!!! (and go Xavier)

No comments: