I have once again entered into the Bracket Challenge with my co-workers in which Da Commish puts together an epic next couple of weeks. Including 2 Low Maintenance brackets and one High Maintenance bracket -- meaning we pick the games round by round. We get bonus points for picking upsets ... which the points increase as the rounds move along. Its all very intense. You can tell Da Commish is a math and science teacher. Could you imagine ME putting this thing together?!
I've decided to share my LM brackets with ya -- with the first being my ideal situation -- Duke losing early ... clearly ... and a Carolina rematch over Kansas (winning this time) and then a National Championship rematch against Kentucky ... also ... this time.
My second bracket is -- well -- if we cant win it all -- how would I want it to go down? and I sure as heck dont want us losing to UK in the final .. so I made Ohio St knock us out in the Final Four, and then the Cats taking down the Buckeyes.
We're off to Greensboro tomorrow to watch the Heels and some other teams in the first rounds -- get this MADNESS STARTED!!!
Let's hope bracket # 1 prevails .... GO HEELS!


No comments:
Post a Comment