Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11.




  
Tonight I have to DVR the 1st Annual Carrier Classic between the Heels and the Michigan State Spartans. I have to DVR it because I have to work the State Championship football game mentioned in the post below. I have to DVR it because I am (clearly) not at the game.

However;

My brother is currently en route to San Deigo ..

and yes, he will be on the ship. and for that ...

I'd like to call him a jerk
 and announce that I am incredibly jealous.



But in all seriousness -- there has been a lot of hype about this game. For the troops, on Veterans Day ... on the aircraft carrier that buried Bin Laden, the USS Carl Vinson

We have camo uniforms ... we have the top ranked team in the nation ... and we have these shirts circulating around Chapel Hill today.

and yes, theyre Top Gun style.
and yes, this picture is sideways. sorry. it wouldnt load correct.


Go America.
Go Heels.


No comments: