Mainly the question of:
Why do you have a cardboard cut out of Edward Cullen?!
Long story short.
Ready? Keep up.
Drew gives Elizabeth a cardboard life-size cut out of Edward Cullen.Edward lives on Manuel St. for a good little while ... and is dropkicked by Rives a bit.
Edward then arrives in my room in Raleigh last Fall and scares the crap out of me.
Edward then comes back to Charlotte with me.
I decide to keep him ... figuring I would just throw him in my training room until some 8th grader ends up ripping him in half or something.
But first ...
Edward ends up in my roommates room and scares the crap out Roommate.
Edward moves to the Training Room and scares the crap out of Stephanie.
He stays there and peeks out the window scaring everyone who walks by.
He hangs out in the apt for a little while too -- catching up on some Ellen tv.
and continues to scare everyone who walks into our apartment.
and continues to scare everyone who walks into our apartment.
My favorite part of this was when Ellen first moved into her house and she texted me a picture of her
all grown up, pretty appliances, in her very own house big girl kitchen.
I look up and around to see if I could take a picture of my kitchen -- just to be funny --
and instead -- I see a small, no counterspace or storage space kitchen.
with Edward Cullen standing in it.
sign one out of many -- maybe he should be put away
Then Tabor had a surprise Cardi-Party for her birthday up in Kentucky and everyone weas to wear cardigans in honor of Tabor's obesession with them ... for those who were unable to be in attendance, we were asked to send in a photo of us wearing a cardigan.
I sent this.
Since then ... hes been tucked away in my closet -- I had to fold him down though because everytime I opened up my door I thought a muderer was hiding behind my dresses.
So I only thought it was fitting to bring him to school yesterday and help him be a Rockstar!
He is currently "on loan" ... who knows if he will make it back -- or where he will end up next!



No comments:
Post a Comment