"oh, crap. its from our apartment place and they've realized that people ( ... aka me ...) are not picking up dog poop!"
because .. yes, I'll admit it. I don't do it. I carry a bag around like I am going to -- then casually look the other way while Maisey is doing her "business" ... I generally pull a whole --- "whats that? my phone's ringing and I am concentrating very hard on an email?! I'm oblivious to everything else that is happening ..... oh, ok, time to go back in Maisey!"
Upon actually opening up the photo --- I realized it's instead this:
So -- yeahhhhh, did you get the memo about the TPS reports?!
and are you trying to tell me that bringing in a life-sized Edward was a bad idea?!?!
Side Note: I wrote back to MRJ that I was going to hide Edward in his office next
-- the email converstion went as follows:
MRJ: Ok…that was clearly not from my office. No one around here knows about Twilight
KRM: Hahahhaha, Im well aware of that. It's not a real memo, you know that right?!
MRJ: That is real memo!! YOU know that right?!
KRM: You are in idiot ... there is no way that is real.
MRJ: Wrong, but I’m entertained about how adamant you are about it. Katherine: 0, MRJ: 1,000,000,000
KRM: I'm done having this conversation... It's exhausting to argue with idiots.
sadly, I think he thinks it was a real memo from some office.

No comments:
Post a Comment