then it got too overwhelming and without a costume still ...
or definite plans ...
I decided to pack up and head home.
Best Decision Ever.
I got up Saturday morning and headed to Chapel Hill to meet up with Ellen and POC for Carolina v. Wake game ... it was a cold day and with some unforseen issues -- we had a lot of tickets.. so we spread out around Kenan Stadium and had a good game!hmmmm, what to do ... and where to sit.
ellen and poc bundled up at the game!
poor Matt Merletti -- my boy got hurt in the Clemson game
and had to watch the game from the sideline :(
After dinner at TopO ... and a sleepover at Ellen's ... I got this text message:
Eliz: Hey, at about 9:30 were going to do eggs, bacon and choc chip pancakes if yall are up
and want to come on over in your pajamas.
Bacon & Eggs?!?! Chocolate Chip PANCAKES?! PAJAMAS!!!
YES PLEASE!
So we headed on over and had a Sunday morning pajama party breakfast!
Julia is ready for some pancakes!!!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
these kind of sundays are my favorite sundays!
Later that afternoon I FINALLY got to carve my pumpkin!
While I didn't do such an awesome and hand-done design as previous years ... Ellen did
choose the hardest pattern in the book ... which I executed prefectly. clearly.
"Wassup Fellas"
Rives helping Drew
getting into Aunt Cake's purse ..
Drew has the skills -- holding a baby and carving all at the same time!
my finished product!!!
uh oh! someone has GOBLIN teeth!!!
Halloween Day involved lots of pizza, green make up and costumes!
Aunt Cake brought Rives some Waldo Books!
(mainly so he would know what I dressed up as)
Julia rockin the Waldo hat
BATMAN AND OPTIMUS PRIME!
Waldo, Batman, Optimus and the Wicked Witch!
Colston was Batman too!
Julia and E
Rives showing off his Batman moves!
and then he dropped the floor and started doing this:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A SAFE AND SPOOKY NIGHT!
Teddy Bear Julia and Batman Rives (sans mask)
Also spotted around Hallow's Eve:
Patrick the Lion!
KYLE - the Space Ranger!

and in from the West Coast:
Gracie and Lauren!
Miss Vampire

and the BAT!














No comments:
Post a Comment