Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Friendsgiving


Let the season of calorie consumption BEGIN.
uh oh.


Sunday night we gathered with friends and  held

FRIENDSGIVING

here in Charlotte. With about 20 people and PLENTY of food ... and not to mention JUST DANCE 3 ... it turned into quite a delightful and entertaining evening!

I am so thankful to be able to gather with my friends and celebrate the holiday season before we all head home to celebrate with our families!

and I mean ... we had the full spread: Bean grilled a Angus Tenderloin ... we had real mashed potatos, mac and cheese, green bean casserole, jello salad, real salad, deviled eggs, pineapple casserole, cupcakes, peanut butter pie, pumpkin pie, apple pie ... so much food!! and all so delicious!! and all homemade by everyone!! ...impressssssive!




the whole spread!

LETS EAT!

Kat and a little home cooking!

Wingate Girls!

Lauren, Bri, Lauren, Margaret and Will!

Hammer ate too much.
or was he just afraid to challenge me to Just Dance ?!?!
debatable.


Ravenscroft Girls
(sorry Lauren, I know you hate this because your eyes are closed!)

FAMILY PHOTO!
Matt, Bean and Maisey.

I am hoping this will turn into an annual tradition -- and there were talks of even adding a"Friendsmas" Dinner to the calendar as well .... My proposition for all of us dressing like Pilgrims and Indians got shot down ... perhaps next year ... yes ... perhaps next year.


No comments: