Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Go Dawgs!!

This past weekend was Wingate's Homecoming ... and since I haven't been back in quite a while and I live only abour 45 minutes from the campus -- I decided to skip watching the Carolina/State game and head down to Wingate to see the Bulldogs.

and man, at the time - I didn't realize what a smart choice I was making -- really Heels?! 5 years in a row?! ((sigh))

I stopped by the  WUAT tailgate, the  AXiD tailgate .. and of course went and saw my favorite PiKapps, DeltaSigs and former Athletes as well!





Alpha Xi Delta won the annual Homecoming Float contest -- for the 10th year in a row ... glad to see that the girls are carrying on our tradiation of awesomeness.



PUPPY!


We watched some of the game -- but with a final score of 57-7 ... we honestly didn't last long inside the stadium.



look at COACH go! Yay Jordan!


Major Kudos to Kristy for organizing our 1st Annual WUAT Alumni tailgate ... complete with coozies, tunes and corn-hole!

It was good to see everyone and enjoy some good football and great weather.

Go Dawgs. Go WUAT. Go AXiD (go). and Go America.

Hope to see everyone there next year as well!

No comments: