Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"can i get a holllllla?"

This audition is from tonight's American Idol ...not only did I almost pee my pants I was laughing so hard but I re-wound the DVR and watched it again....and again.

I then had this conversation with my sister via Blackberry Messenger:

Ellen:  American Idol. Watch it. Hilarious.
Me: Haha, I am. Did you see the kid dancing to Womanizer? I watched it 3 times.
Ellen: THAT IS WHY I BBMed YOU!!!!!!!
Ellen: I have it on dvr and I watched it 4 times
Me: HOLLLLLLLLA
Ellen: Can I get a HOLLA????

I think you can see the family resemblence in there somewhere....between our awesome taste in talent, our (slighty odd) love for Britney Spears....and the habit of BBMing to discuss the television program were watching together... while shes in Raleigh and I'm in Charlotte.

So I present to you - my CLEAR favorite for the winner of 2010 American Idol....Pat Ford....OH! and he called Simon "sassy". 



No comments: