Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

at least 2010 will be a good movie year!

While I hope that 2010 brings me lots of good things ... I at least know I can count on Hollywood to be releasing some exciting new cinematic adventures. So if you're like me and your calendar revolves around when the CW brings back One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl and Vampire Diaries - you also will want to add these dates to your schedule:

Feb. 5th: Dear John. - I love some Nicholas Sparks, and throw in Channing Tatum? done.

March 5th: Alice in Wonderland  - I can't decide whether to like Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter or be afraid ... but either way ... I'm intrigued.

March 12th: Remember Me - I was unsure if I could watch Rob Pattinson as anything other than Edward Cullen ... but the preview before New Moon sold me....about 3 seconds in. (see below) :)

June 11th : The A-Team. - The A-Team and Bradley Cooper? Need I say more?

June 30: Twilight Saga: Eclipse - I dont even need an explanation. Team Edward.
November 19th: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I - I wish I wasn't a muggle.

...just to name a few...theres also Toy Story 3, a new Robin Hood, Step Up 3D?!?! lots to look forward to!

Check out the trailers to the A-Team and Remember Me .... only because I have been re-watching them at my desk for the past hour or so...



No comments: