Monday night following The Bachelor on ABC, my roommate and I stumbled upon THIS show. An entertaining, intriguing, terrible dating show that should probably be on VH1...right after Rock of Love. Basically, these men go by on a conveyor belt and the girls have a sign that as "Interested" or "Not Interested" ...and they can pick them and then trade them if someone else comes along the conveyor belt later...to be honest, I'm not 100% sure how it works, but at one point I looked up and one girl had snagged a man in a speedo, holding a dog ... enough said.
I think I just like these shows because it makes me feel better about being single. I would rather be single, than be a contestant on "The Conveyor Belt of Love"... however; I thank the women who are on it for my entertainment.
No comments:
Post a Comment