Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Team Conan.



NBC is shaking up the Late Night TV world ... and my own. The latest controversy is between NBC and Conan O'Brien. NBC wants to move the Jay Leno show back to 11:30 and push back the Tonight Show to 12:05...thus also pushing back Jimmy Fallon, etc, etc.

Conan issued this statement to explain what will happen if indeed NBC allows for this time shift to occur, versus honoring their original agreement.

Most people are unaffected by what show is on when ... its 11:35...everyone's in bed. Well, you see, I have sleeping issues. I've had them for a while now. For me to be asleep before 1.30 is early to me. It honestly doesnt matter if I woke up at 6:30am or 9am ...or if I worked out or didn't...or if I drank a Coke or didn't ...if I'm stressed or excited or not ... TRUST me ... I turn the TV off and on, I read, I don't read ... I have accepted the fact that I have issues.

I've taken the Tylenol Simply Sleep, I've even tried some other non-prescription Sleep Aids. I suppose the next step will be to go on Ambien or something from my Doctor...but I've heard people sleep walk and do crazy things and I am afraid something like this will happen:

                                                        


Anyway, I've gotten side-tracked.... the whole point of this post - was to show my support for Team Conan. I have spent MANY years now  watching the Late Night line-up... So Conan I don't want to see you go .... who will hang out with me when the rest of the world goes to bed?! I need Conan AND Jimmy to help pass the time until I fall asleep...so get it together NBC. Team Conan.

No comments: