Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tabor?

Last night on the Conan O'Brien Show, Ke$ha performed her hit "Tik Tok"...now, let me go ahead and say this:  I am not a fan of this song - but I will admit it is quite catchy...and gets stuck in my head easily.  That might also be because I hear it non-stop from the Middle School PE and basketball warm up cd's.

Anyway - the point of this is - other than being a very odd performance (afterwards she gave Conan a Best Friends Mug and some feathers?)  - her dance skills remind me VERY much of Tabor's...lots of just random kicking, jumping and arm waving.

Just ask Tabor why her arms were sore after New Year Eve -- it was from doing the robot...and yes, Ke$ha stole Tabor's skills and busted out some robot moves. I only wish I had a video of Tabor to post beside this one.

No comments: