Well it's official. NBC and Conan have split. Friday night will be his last show with Tom Hanks and Will Ferrell (who were his first guests in June) and then Jay Leno will return to his 11.35 spot on March 1st. Heartbreaking for me and my tv routine at night ... but I suppose I'll figure something out. Thanks Conan for 16 years and 7 months of great late night tv!
However; with sad news...comes the good news!
The RETURN of NEW EPISODES!!! Thank Goodness!! Grey's returned last Thursday, One Tree Hill finally was new on Monday night and tonight we get The Vampire Diaires, The Office AND the premiere of The Deep End! My social life of sitting in front of the TV has returned and it is glorious. We are still awaiting Greek to be back next Monday and Gossip Girl still hasn't given us a clue as to when Chuck Bass will come back to us ... but I am glad that I can hang out with the Salvador brothers tonight!!
Who will Elena choose? Stefen or Damon?
Our DVR is locked and loaded and I am super excited for what tonight's episodes will bring... and yes, I realize how sad my life is. Don't worry...I am not in denial.

No comments:
Post a Comment