Today ... on this day ...
the eighteenth of October, two thousand and eleven
marks the day of two
very important events ...
and yes, I rank them both equally as important.
welllllll, perhaps Kristy ranks above Edward. perhaps.
1. Goose's Birthday
28 going on 12.
honestly I am not sure how I could top last years birthday poem, so I'm going the complete opposite of sweet and thoughtful.
Happy Birthday Goose -- you are so old.

2. Officially one month until Breaking Dawn
forever is only the beginning.
Part I comes out in one month.
It's the wedding event of the season.
Team Edward.

the eighteenth of October, two thousand and eleven
marks the day of two
very important events ...
and yes, I rank them both equally as important.
welllllll, perhaps Kristy ranks above Edward. perhaps.
1. Goose's Birthday
28 going on 12.
honestly I am not sure how I could top last years birthday poem, so I'm going the complete opposite of sweet and thoughtful.
Happy Birthday Goose -- you are so old.

2. Officially one month until Breaking Dawn
forever is only the beginning.
Part I comes out in one month.
It's the wedding event of the season.
Team Edward.
No comments:
Post a Comment