Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

I'd like to buy a vowel please ...

One of my oldest friends ...

is going to be on Wheel of Fortune.

Seriously.

December 14th, 2011

and I am not talking about the Wii game ...
or the online game ...
like the actual game..
 like the - "Thank's Pat, Sure I'll solve the Puzzle..
.Ms Vanna White is doing such a good job turning those letters" game.




John Bower ... or as I call him Beamer ... a few months back kept posting on his facebook all about try-outs and quizzes and interviews and Wheel of Fortune ... so finally I texted and asked

K: heyooo....is this like ... for real for real youre going to be on Wheel? or like -- a school production and youre playing Pat Sajak?"
JB: No, like for real. I fly out to LA in October to play and film the show. It will be on Dec 14th.

So this week - Johnny Boy was out in LA ... filming the episode that will air in December ... he posted this photo on his facebook wall from the studio lot ...




He is not allowed to tell us what happened ... not matter how much I beg ... so we will all be waiting ...until the 14th of December to see if he brings home the prize or not!


G __ __ D  LUCK, JOHN!
So Pat- - I'd like to buy a vowel .... an "o" please.

GOOD LUCK JOHN!

No comments: