In this day ... technology rules. E-mail, E-bills, Instant Messaging, BBM-ing, GChat, texting, voice notes - and now phones even have video chat.
However; I still find that there is nothing better than receiving or sending an old fashioned card in the mail.
However; I still find that there is nothing better than receiving or sending an old fashioned card in the mail.
Most of the time my mail consists of advertisments and boring items like my insurance statements. or bills or invitations to weddings which I know will cost me an arm and a leg (although always well worth it!) So it's always nice to get a little something-something for no reason at all.
Whether it be holiday greetings, birthday wishes or just to say hello ... I can spend HOURS in a card aisle reading, picking out and giggling at cards.
My favorite time was when I was laughing so hard at a card because it had the word "poop" in it - and when I went to share with Tabor - I said it all a little too loudly and received some odd stares from other shoppers. I also realize I have the maturity level of a Middle Schooler some days.
If it can make me laugh outloud, it is bound to make someone else laugh -- and there is nothing better than making someone else's day a little brighter.

I recently discovered a series of cards which has the most sarcastic, odd, sometimes rude - sayings. and I love them. because.. well...honestly -- I am an odd and sarcastic person.
I think they're hilarious and I am stockpiling them as if Hallmark will go out of business and I could never buy a card again.
So next time you're in Target, Hallmark or even the grocery store -- pick up a card ... any card ... write a quick "hello" and make someones day.... it'll feel good.
Whether it be holiday greetings, birthday wishes or just to say hello ... I can spend HOURS in a card aisle reading, picking out and giggling at cards.
My favorite time was when I was laughing so hard at a card because it had the word "poop" in it - and when I went to share with Tabor - I said it all a little too loudly and received some odd stares from other shoppers. I also realize I have the maturity level of a Middle Schooler some days.
If it can make me laugh outloud, it is bound to make someone else laugh -- and there is nothing better than making someone else's day a little brighter.

I recently discovered a series of cards which has the most sarcastic, odd, sometimes rude - sayings. and I love them. because.. well...honestly -- I am an odd and sarcastic person.
I think they're hilarious and I am stockpiling them as if Hallmark will go out of business and I could never buy a card again.
So next time you're in Target, Hallmark or even the grocery store -- pick up a card ... any card ... write a quick "hello" and make someones day.... it'll feel good.

No comments:
Post a Comment