Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hello there! Have you missed me?!

If we're being honest ... I haven't really quite missed you. I basically spent the last week ignoring my phone calls, texts and emails ... the beach and my book took precedent, sorry. But I gots nothing but love for you...you know that.

In case you were worried, I survived the heat wave this past week -- but we beat it by staying in the pool, plenty of water, a beach umbrella, 30 SPF and with that ocean breeze staying constant off the surf ... I wouldn't have survived otherwise.

High School football starts in 7 days.
sweet goodness gracious the heat index better come down by then,
otherwise we will be having a lot of practices in the gym.

Lord, help me and all those athletes ... in the meantime ... stay cool.


Beach Week post to come soon -- as soon as I can do some laundry, sort through some photos and get my life in order (only to have Tabor and Becky come in next weekend and throw it out of sync again!)

No comments: