On my 23rd birthday, I met Jeff through a mutual friend ... and the next day Jeff met Lauren at a pool party. The next weekend ... we all met eachother. For the past 3 years we have gotten together for Panthers games, Halloween Gravediggers' Ball, Tacky Christmas Parties, Waldo, Speed Street and some other occassions that generally involve a theme of some sort .. do you also see a pattern? yeah...about that.
Tabor, Me and Lauren before MNF
Where's Waldo?
Ghostbusters and Crayons on Halloween
Anyway - finally these two tied to knot and I was able to be a part of the festivities.
The crew at the rehearsal dinner -- and yes, with Tuxedo t-shirts on
Lauren's cousin, Danielle and Me are ready for the ceremony to begin.
They missed our grand entrance into the reception.
There might have been some Jersey Shore fist pumping involved. Classy for sure.

Mrs. Bennett
I really didnt take many photos -- I was too busy running around trying to help out things and keep the bride distracted until she could walk down the aisle. So sorry for a not-so-great account of the weekend. I'm sure there will be some great photos posted soon, perhaps even some of me and Ross having a dance off at the reception. (I won clearly)
CONGRATS YOU TWO! BEST WISHES!
No comments:
Post a Comment