
Miss Britney "Crazy Train" Spears herself is coming to Charlotte ... and I will find my way into that stadium...even if it means going by myself.
96Rock is currently holding a constest where if you send in a video of you dancing like Britney Spears you could win and actually dance on stage with Brit Brit herself.
Uhhh, hello?! Have you not seen the AXiD Airband, Decade Day ... and dance party in Ellen's room footage?!? haha!
After re-watching some of the video's as I debate bringing them to your attention ... I couldn't help but laugh, pat myself on the back a little and decide that since most of yall have witnessed it live or seen the video's already...it won't hurt to refresh your memory.
Here is the link to Ellen's post from Christmas shenanigans in 2008 .. .oh yes, me and Brit go wayyyy back
There Goes My Inheritance
And if you remember my Decade Day post from last February ... you know that I've done more Britney dances than I know what to do with ...
Some amatuer will win the contest ... I only feel as if its unfair if I were to enter.
Peace, Love & Britney.
1 comment:
I took a look at the old video.
I miss Scrappy. He always wanted to be in on everything!
wish the camera had run a little longer to see him more!
Such a great family member!
Post a Comment