...because you're a total knockout!" - one of Lord Voldemort's tweet.
Oh yeah, The Dark Lord is on Twitter ... and yes, I follow him. He's actually quite an entertainer and well-written individual.
He recently posted the fact that Magic will never die -- and a link to an article explaining his take on "the end"...
He also goes on to explain how the Magic of the series doesn't end -- how it will live on:"I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this “Potter journey,” even if it has been a thoroughly biased retelling. I mean, really, people? You still root for the whiney kid with the scar? I killed his parents years ago. Time to move on."
"So fear not, fans of evil. You can “end” a series, but the story itself shall live on. You cannot forget something that is a part of you, and by reading these books, by getting engaged with them the way you did, you really put a bit of your soul into them … into me. Meaning that I get to live on forever. Suckers"
Want to get more of the details on the finale from The Dark Lord? --> Click Here to Read (I suggest doing so, its quite interesting)
Midnight tonight the final movie is released. Ellen, Eliz, Drew and I have our tickets for tomorrow afternoon (gotta get that Matinee discount...you know how it is)
I asked them to email me their costume choices so we wouldn't show up in the same thing.
How embarrassing would that be?!
I think I chose to wear this:
totally kidding. I would totally be rocking a Gryffendor cloak. But seriously, none of us will be in costume -- but I do hope some other people do -- it always makes the movie more interesting.
ACCIO HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS part II!
and now a few thoughts as I have been watching all the previous HP movies:
a) Harry's glasses seem to be a problem. He loses them, he breaks them -- I'm sure they fog up when in fights, etc ... now ... if only he had some magical and quick way to fix his eyesight or get contact lenses ... if only there was SOME way...I feel as if it would help.
c) For being a magical society ... they sure do like the old school way of doing things. I mean quills and ink? You would think technology and magic would be up to date over there.
d) also - they are always locks on doors -- WHY? all you have to do it the "Alohamora" and its unlocked. Why lock it in the first place? or make a door that un-unlockable. Just seems pointless to me.
e) We never find out what really happens to Cho after she goes for Harry post-Cedric. I bet she talks trash about Ginny. a lot.
The best was some non-HP fans came over while I was mid-marathon and started to ask some questions, as I tried to explain the plot - I realized how silly I sounded ... and suggested they just read the books and get hooked themselves. Then so I didn't spoil the ending, I started making up my own plot to the movies. That got interesting. A Harry Potter musical!? Could be good...
Hope you all enjoy the final installment ... and are satisfied with the conclusion of the epic 7 book, 8 movie series.
and if you don't know anything of what I'm talking about.
READ THE BOOKS!

No comments:
Post a Comment