wait. that's not his real name ... thats just my name for Johnny B. so lets try this again:
Presenting: Mr. and Mrs. John Bower!
On June 26th, one of my oldest friends from middle school got married up in Boston. I was supposed to be in attendance, but due to some circumstances out of my control, I was unable to get up there.
Which after London and New Orleans in consecutive weeks, it was nice to spend a weekend in my own bed; however, I was insanely jealous and bothered that I couldn't celebrate with my friends!
I hated to miss the festivities - especially since a lot of my high school friends would also be in attendance...but I did successfully stalk facebook to see how the shindig went down - and it looked GORGEOUS!
The couple making their entrance!
Ben and Fanny were in the wedding party - each pair had
a theatrical entrance -- this picture doesn't surprise me at all.
Who else would play air guitar like this?! only BSC and Slater. I love it!

I mean ... just LOOK at these shots:
seriously?! seriously. gorgeous.
seriously?! seriously. gorgeous.

CONGRATULATIONS TO SAMANTHA AND JOHN!
I wish you both all the happiness in the world!
xoxo
Raleigh Crew - prepare for a Raleigh celebration sometime this Fall, so we can celebrate John and Sam the only way we know how - Bojangles, Krispy Kreme and some ICBL! More details to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment