Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ACC Regular Season Champions, son!

Larry Drew II, WHO?!

Last weekend was the battle of Tabacco Road ... battle of the blues ... the greatest rivalry in college sports ... and it was the determining factor for who would be ACC Regular Season Champion ... and claim that #1 seed in the upcoming tourney.

How the heck did we end up playing for the ACC title?!!

I headed down to Chapel Thrill Saturday and met up with Alston and the parents and got ready for the biggest game of the season. After a  14 point victory ... we stormed the court (well, the students did ... I certainly did not) and celebrated another ACC Title.

Now -- let the March Madness BEGIN!

JUMP AROUND.


Alston and I are ready for the game to start!


14 points.




Before I left for the weekend ... I made a friendly wager with one of my 8th graders and HUGE Dook fan. In the event of a Blue Devil victory I would have to wear a Duke jersey to work all day. Although I said I refused to wear a Reddick jersey -- so he better have a number other than 4.

If it was a Tar Heel victory .... he would have to wear my Hansbrough jersey to school ALL day ... and being a man of his word .... sick and all ... he rocked it (unhappily) all day on Tuesday, before going home before baseball practice because he was sick.

He claims it was the jersey that made him sick.


No comments: