I said it when I first saw this season ... and I'll say it again. HE LOOKS LIKE A YOUNG TYLER HANSBROUGH!
and with it being ACC tourney week and all .... I thought I would throw it out there for everyone else to notice too. I mean, he even talks like him -- maybe thats why I liked him so much in this season. I mean, he's no Tim Riggins ... but ....heyyyyyy JD...
Ok, so I know these aren't the best pictures - but as I googled for images of these two ... someone had already juxtaposed these pictures next to eachother to make the same point I'm trying to make.
AM I RIGHT THOUGH?! RIGHT!?!
BTW - Tyler was at the Carolina game a few weekends ago when we played BC and ended up sitting a few rows in front of us. He appeared to be with some sort of girlfriend. hmmmmm ...
![]() |
| I think I'm liking the buzz cut on ya Tyler! |
![]() |
| and thank goodness you're not in a Mock Turtleneck. |
Go Heels. Go Panthers.



No comments:
Post a Comment