Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Athletic Training Room Shenanigans #1: Signing In

I have a lot of entertainment in my Athletic Training Room. My kids seem to be always up to something and I never have a dull moment ... even when I want one! I thought it was about to time to start sharing some of my daily encounters in a string of posts I will title as "Athletic Training Room (ATR) Shenanigans" ...

It can range from trying to see how many people it takes to take down the clock (so I can change the time) ... to ... kids attempting to use their skills to do my job. Clearly, they have no skills ... and it's quite funny sometimes.


I missed the better "Action photo op".... it took 3 of them.
Well that's a lie -- we still didn't get the clock down.

Today is  rainy day ... which means games and practices will most likely be cancelled -- which means, I sit inside for the majority of the day while the kids attempt to practice in the gym.

So - to make it productive - I am INTENT on getting all of my injury reports written today ... since instead of writing them daily I've just compiled a list of athletes and it just keeps growing and growing....and growing.

I decided to take a glance back at the "Daily Sign in Log" to jolt my memory of what some kids were in here for and what days, etc ... and if the kids don't sign in ... they owe me sprints!! -- Thats why I have THIS sign to help remind them:



 I found today the following entries.


Coleman asked what he should write down - since he was in for his ankle and his knee and we did a lot of work on him. I told him to simply write "Pansey" next to his name.
 Instead, he wrote "stud" ... for everything.

Oh, and Danger Kraynik & Studly Wilson are apparently 2 of my athletes now.

I couldn't help but laugh and shake my head. And then cross out their names and write correct ones ... and the correct injury so that my record's don't look completely out of control.

No comments: