Go Heels!
Beat Marquette!
Steelers have their Black and Yellow
and then the Packers got their Green and Yellow ...
so thanks to the Clef Hangers... how about a little.....Blue and WHITE!
At school on Wednesday we had a little March Madness assembly of our own. Students compete in a shoot-out with the winner getting a chance at a half-court shot. I the event they make a half-court shot (you get 3 tries) you get to pie a teacher.
My 8th graders and 7th graders had my name picked. I was the high favorite to be pied ... I was basically told to go ahead and start walking onto the court if they made it. One of the basketballers was picked and I got super nervous ... luckily...he had a broken arm and a cast and his shots weren't up to par...it was a 5th grade girl who made the half court shot and I was SAFE!
We did have a gym-divided though and put aside our differences for a few photos...
oh and btw --- WHAT UP ARIZONA!!!! Thanks Wildcats...see ya Dook!
We did have a gym-divided though and put aside our differences for a few photos...
oh and btw --- WHAT UP ARIZONA!!!! Thanks Wildcats...see ya Dook!
No comments:
Post a Comment