Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Very Charleston: The Anderson/Williams Wedding!

This past weekend I went down to one of my favorite cities, Charleston,  for the wedding of Clay and Brooke! We couldn't have asked for a better weekend with 70 degree days ... sunshine and lots of wedding festivities. I honestly don't think I love anything better than eating, having some cocktails, dressing up and bustin' a move on the dance floor to some live music. We had such a good time catching up and hanging out!

The Rehearsal Dinner & Welcome Party at the historic Rice Mill Building .... 
Scott is so classy.

The wedding was held at the Lowndes Grove Plantation in Mt. Pleasant and I felt as if I was in the middle of a "Southern Living" photo shoot ... everything was incredibly gorgeous, elegant and amazing. Brooke was absolutly stunning in her dress and I didn't know someone could make Duke blue so acceptable. We danced and celebrated and wished them well as they left for their honeymoon in Belize!  

Lowndes Grove Plantation

We're ready to Celebrate!



Charleston sunset!


Mr. and Mrs. Clay Williams!!


The Reception Tent


The Cake!



simply obsessed with Brooke's dress.

It was Emily's birthday ... so why not get on stage?!?

LOVED her going away dress as well!
Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Williams!!!

 
I also stared down the Cooper River bridge everytime I saw it and thought to myself  "Ok, its you and me buddy in less than a month. you and me ... and I will win" -- is it odd to be talking to inanimate objects in my head? perhaps ... but at this point, its whatever gets me through those 6.1 miles. I even took a little afternoon run from the hotel to the top of the bridge ... and then back down. That 4 miles wasnt too bad ... but adding that extra 2 might kick my butt!

This sign was right before I hopped on the sidewalk outside our hotel. Coyotes: "they are smart, fast and will take what they can get" ... seriously. that is LITERALLY what the sign says. I was sure to keep an eye out ...

made it to the top of the bridge .. .not going to lie ... that incline is ROUGH!
View of Charleston from the top of the Cooper River Bridge.

No comments: